* Organized on February 24, 1922
* Also known as North Vineland Fire Company
* Located at 185 West Forest Grove Road and Grove Lane
in the Northern part of the city
* First due district covers approximately fifteen (15)
* Twenty-four (24) active members
* Target Hazards: Vineland Industrial Park North and South, North Delsea Drive Business Districts, Mobile Home Communities and Route 55 (limited access highway)
1979 - Moved to new station on Forest Grove Rd.