Station 5

* Organized on September 27, 1947

* Also known as Panther Road Fire Company No. 5

* Located at 4450 Italia Avenue and Panther Road in East Vineland

* First due districts covers fifteen (15) square miles

* Twenty one (21) active members

* Target Hazards: Vineland High School Complex, Harlen Court Condominiums, Baker House, apartment complexes, large housing developments and large wooded areas.

1946 - Growth into the
farming community of
East Landis Township
led to the formation of
Panther Road Company No. 5.

1947 - The new fire hall and apparatus were dedicated on September 27, 1947.

Legal Disclaimer